Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Common sense out the window or am i being harsh

Airports are serious place these days 15yrs ago you could have went to most airports and felt safe now you go and are afraid to look the wrong way in some cases now in my own opinion i think probably airport security is a thankless job i think if i was to ask some of the security personnel at airports how many people come up to them and say “good job thanks for keeping us safe “they would prob say very few and i have had my own little problems with the security at airports i personally don’t believe they show enough common sense when it comes to dealing with situations everything is over the top with them i get the fact they have to be on top of the situation 24/7 but some of them are just over the top at times anyways my run in with airport security occurred on the 16th Feb. 2010 i was flying into JFK it was jus after 2am (flight was late by an hr) i was picking up my bags and took out my cell to make sure the limo would be there and from a distance we all heard some shouting which we could barely make out i didn’t take any notice cause i was on the cell and then another loud shout by this stage i was walking up to the exit area when this good cop hot shot john McLean wannabe shouts at the top of his voice NO CELLS ALLLOWED i literally wasn’t anymore that 3foot away from him so i put the cell down and he took my aside and said the usual i told you 3 times and then there is signs all around (which i didn’t see any) but i wasn’t looking for signs to be fair to him but instead of him coming to me and bringing me aside he had to roar to make sure everyone head him just so he could show that he was the man lol just pissed me off a little at esp 2am

No comments:

Post a Comment